- Start and finish the loop ride in Lowick from our base
- Free secure car parking while your away cycling (only with bike hire)
- Bike hire with panniers or bike trailers to carry your own luggage
- Accommodation available in Lowick and en route
- ‘Meet and Greet’ at rail stations by arrangement
- A great selection of road bikes to hire including E-Bikes
This well signed route is a spectacular 196 mile on-road cycle route through the best of Cumbria’s countryside. Part of the route passes through Lowick village, our bike hire base. Why not meander along gently undulating country lanes to explore the unique beauty of the Lake District, West Cumbria, Morecambe Bay, the Yorkshire Dales and the Eden Valley?
Cycling this Lakes and Dales route reveals all the intimate splendour of lesser known corners of Cumbria, the Lake District and Dales national parks. You will be well away from the tourist crowds!
There are various options for completing this ride from one to six day rides, or as long as you wish to take. It’s up to you to decide just how this cycling opportunity best suits you.
Use the interactive map to help chose and book accommodation “en route” from a broad range of places to stay www.lakesdalesloop.co.uk/map.