We want you to have an enjoyable, memorable and safe cycling adventure. To help us ensure this happens please follow the instructions below.
Opening Times: 08:30 – 17:00 (BST) | 09:00 – 16:30 (BWT)
Making your bike hire booking… all hire bikes must be booked in advance
- All bookings should be made on line to ensure the availability of your chosen bike.
- Its very easy and quick once you have chosen your bike from our great selection.
- The various menus will take you through to check out. All bike hire bookings must be pre paid in full.
- All bookings are then confirmed by a personal email, usually within 24 hours of booking. This will allocate an arrival time to collect the hire bikes.
- If you cannot book a particular bike for your chosen day, it means it is already booked out, so try with another similar bike.
- If in any doubt about the selection of a bike please call John on 07887731552.
- All bike hire bookings are for a minimum of a day, with discounts for longer hires of several days.
Making a guided ride or holiday booking
It is essential to initially contact us by phone or email to ensure your request is available and your individual needs can be catered for. Once the dates and costs are confirmed, you will be emailed an invoice which, when paid, is your booking confirmation. This invoice will include full details of your booking and must be paid in full on receipt. No booking is guaranteed until full payment is received.
Brief Booking Terms and Conditions – guided rides/cycling holidays
- All bookings must be paid in full to confirm the reservation.
- No refunds will be given for any activity or hire cancellation.
- All featured guided rides are an indication of the types of rides available, and can be honed to your individual requirements.
- We highly recommend you obtain travel insurance.
- No meals are provided on any guided cycle ride.
- Helmets are provided and wearing a helmet is mandatory.
- Bike hire cost is not included in the guided cycle rides and bike hire must be booked online.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All children under the age of 18 must wear a helmet. Refusal to do will so eliminate them from any booked cycling activity with no refund to fees paid.
- Anyone cycling in a discourteous, unsafe or dangerous way while on a cycle tour will be asked to leave the ride and find their own way back to Lowick.
- We reserve the right not to take an individual on a guided ride for whatever reason we think fit.