Guided Lake District Road Biking...
Book your tour in advance
Hire a cycling guide to take you straight to the heart of some of the best road biking in the Lake District National Park and South Cumbria.
Forget about route planning, map reading delays, running out of battery power on your Garmin, and getting lost!
We will guide you on routes of varying distance and terrain to suit your requirements and cycling experience. Whether you are a hardened "roadie" or new to riding a road bike, this area of South Cumbria offers a unique diversity of cycling routes. From the challenges of Britain's Best Ride to pootling along the undulating Lakeland lanes, we will create the perfect ride for you. Read more about our cycle ride options…
Guided Cycling Tours of the Lake District include…
- Experienced bike guides
- In depth Knowledge of the Local area
- Road bikes available for hire - individually fitted to the rider (see bike hire for prices)
- Bring your own bike (for which you are fully responsible and must be in full working order)
- On route repairs should you have a puncture (any parts/inner tubes used will be charged for)
- Pre ride briefing of the route and riding in the Lake District's lanes
- Free parking with toilet facilities at our Lowick base
- Half or whole day rides
All cyclists on guided tours must wear cycling helmets (available to hire at an additional cost).
Throughout the year guided cycle tours are available around the Southern Lake District and the Furness Peninsular. All tours and rides are individually planned to suit your own level of fitness.
Tours will include not only the lakes and tarns of South Lakeland, but the beautiful coastal routes of Morecambe Bay and the Duddon Estuary.
Prior booking is essential and more individual details can be pre-planned by emailing John.