COVID-19 in 2021
COVID-19 PROCEDURES IN 2021… LET’S KEEP SAFE TOGETHER!
Bike hire reopens on 30 April 2021 at 08:30am.
During 2020 the Covid procedure that were implemented proved 100% successful so will continue in 2021. They are as follows:
- All bikes must be pre booked in advance via the on line booking portal on this web site.
- Bike hire booking will be confirmed by a personal email with a time of arrival allocated to collect the hire bikes. If this is not suitable please contact John and arrange a more convenient slot.
- On arrival if other clients are having bikes fitted or awaiting please remain by your car at a social distance from other clients.
- Bikes will be demonstrated and fitted outside . As this inevitably requires closer contact please wear your mask.
- There will be no signing of hire forms as by completing the on line booking form you have already accepted the terms and conditions of hire.
- Toilet facilities are available on site with hot and cold running water, paper towels and hand sanitiser.
- Hand sanitiser is strategically positioned on the premises for hirers use.
- If you are feeling unwell and displaying any of the multitude of Covid symptoms stay at home.
I look forward to welcoming you on your visit to the Lake district to hire bikes in 2021.
John Sutcliffe, Owner