- Bosch battery CX Gen4 motor
- Filled with mudguards and lights
- Disc brakes and suspension forks
- 10 speed Shimano Deore gears
- Pannier carrier and marathon tyres
What is an E-Bike?
Electric bikes offer additional power. They have a full range of gears and you still have to pedal but the E-power makes cycling so much easier. Hills are no longer a problem! These E-bikes supplement our fleet of conventional bikes and can allow everyone to enjoy cycling with their friends and family. They have an E-power range of 60-80 miles (depending on battery size and usage) and a maximum assisted top speed of 15 mph but you can go as fast as you want downhill!
You have to be 14 years and over to legally ride an E-bike.