Hard Case Bike Boxes provide protection for your bike on flights when baggage handlers are careless. Even the toughest cases do not always survive a journey unblemished, but models with plenty of individual padding will ensure that even if the case gets damaged, the bike won’t!
The B&W bike box features a tough ABS shell, padded wheel bags and an aluminium frame for robust protection wherever you travel. The internal walls have thick foam padding and 4 quick release straps to hold the bike frame and wheels in place. The shell is double thickness around the 4 wheels on the bottom corners for added strength. The wheels are free running with reinforced axles.
There are 4 locks which are flush fitting as well as a fixed Velcro strap for added security and 3 strengthened hinges. There is a carry handle on the top and a spring loaded pilot handle on the side, which make the case very easy to move around.
The bike box suits all frame sizes, although beyond 24″ you’ll probably need to remove the seat post. (Not suitable for full suspension bikes – use a bike case instead.)
- 2 padded wheel bags with internal pockets
- Bike fork spacers
- Tough foam chain-ring guard
- Reinforced security strap with attached luggage label
- Fits easily into most saloon or hatchback cars
- External dimensions: 1150 (base), 850 (top) x 870 x 295mm
- Internal dimensions: 1080 (base) 780 (top) x 800 x 250mm
- Weight: 12.8kg