Lake District National Park, The Furness Peninsular and The Lyth Valley.
Because Lowick Green ,our base, is situated in such a perfect position on the southern edge of the National Park, we can ride North, South ,East and West.
North towards Coniston Water and the mountains,South heading into the quiet Furness Peninsular. East towards Windermere and Grange into the Lyth Valley or West into the Duddon valley and onto the Duddon estuary.
I am surrounded by cycling opportunities often dictated by the weather.
We try to get a small group of cyclists together to be guided on routes suitable for their abilities. It’s possible to ride either a conventional or E-bike on these guided road adventure tours.
Yes, they are all on road along the quieter lakeland lanes with regular stops for your guide to point out interesting historical and current information about this area. Not only does it have a beautiful landscape almost different around every corner, but also a fascinating industrial heritage.
We also stop regularly for drinks, lunch, ice cream or just to rest!
Come and join us in 2020
- Easter weekend 11/13/13 May
- May Day Bank Holiday 2/3/4 May
- Spring bank holiday 23/24/25 May
- September 6 days 13-18
Maximum number in a group is 8 cyclists.
- Bike Hire: see hire section
- Accommodation prices quoted individually
- Camping is available on site – £10 per person
- 3 day holiday guided adventure rides, guiding cost only based on a minimum of 4 cyclists in the group – £150 per person
- Week’s holiday guided adventure ride, guiding cost only based on a minimum of 4 cyclists in a group – £300 per person